7-Day Intensive Seminars
7-DIS L1 Pre-Pay (Spring)
- Complete Study in Classic Egyptian Style (CES) Dance and the Egyptian Dance Code® (EDC)® including the Fundamental Classic Egyptian Dance Technique using the proven Sausan Method.
Culture and History
The Lives of the Late Great Egyptian Belly Dancers
Standards in Egyptian Music
Working with a Drummer
Regional Dances of Egypt
Finger Cymbal Application
Four hours each day, 10:45 AM - 2:45 PM, actual hands-on training (six hours on the last Sunday). Additional six 1.5-hour mini lectures/workshops, 2:45 PM - 4:15 PM, following each dance lesson.
Mini lectures/workshops open to non-registered public for $20 nominal fee.
Held at Al-Masri Egyptian Restaurant, 4031 Balboa Street, (btwn 41st & 42nd Ave.) San Francisco, CA 94121-2516 • 415-876-2300 • 415-262-0175
$599 for Level 1 or 2 postmarked 1 month or before (Pre-Pay)
$649 for Level 1 or 2 postmarked before 2 weeks (Window Pay)
$699 for Level 1 or 2 At-the-door less that 2 weeks (Door Pay)
$1199 for Levels 1 & 2 Combined postmarked before 2 weeks (Combo Pay - may be combination of both time frames but must be paid in advance of the Level 1 Course)
- Seminar instruction
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- Some transportation
- All lectures/performances.
- Dinners Thursday through Sunday at Al-Masri Egyptian Restaurant
PAYMENT METHODS :
- Personal Check or Money Order Made Payable to Sausan Molthen
- Credit Card or online payment through PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment Plan Accepted; contact Sausan at 415-867-6754 or email
Airfare, transportation to/from airport or lodging expenses not included. All meals provided by Al-Masri Egyptian Restaurant.
NEARBY LODGING: Google up "Outer Richmond, San Francisco, CA".